Last updated: June 7th, 2022
1. What Information Do We Collect About You?
The information we collect about you is the information that you provide to us, which may include the following categories:
- Personal Identifiers: Your name, date of birth, email address, and phone number.
- Household Information: If your household income falls on or below 200% of the federal poverty level.
- Healthcare Clinic Information: The healthcare clinic name that referred you to our services, the name of the clinic staff who helped you complete the form, and the title or role of the clinic staff who helped you complete the form.
2. How Do We Use Information About You?
We may use your information to provide our services and for related business activities, such as:
- Business Operations: To understand your use of our Services in order to consider improving them, including to provide, change, market, or optimize our services and products and to create new services and products. We also may use your information to determine whether applicable policies and terms are being violated.
- Security and Auditing: To audit interactions with you, detect security incidents, protect against fraud or other malicious activity, and identify and repair errors that may arise.
- Complying With Law: To comply with applicable laws, including as required by judicial or administrative proceedings.
3. How Do We Share Information With Others?
We may share your information with companies that work for or provide services to us, only in the ways described below. We do not share your information for marketing purposes.
A. Affiliates and Subsidiaries
We may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for business and operational purposes.
B. Service Providers
We may use your information to provide our services, to run our business (including for the purposes of internal business operations and analytics, and to provide, change, market, or optimize our services). We may use service providers to help assist us in the above. We may also share your information with service providers to perform services on our behalf such as:
- To fulfill, deliver, develop, and enhance services and products
- To store data
- To analyze data
- To address or handle patient advocacy support requests
- For information security, fraud detection, and prevention
- For identity and professional credential verification
C. For Corporate Transactions
D. For Legal Obligations/Safety
We may be required by law to comply with a valid legal process, such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant, or where there is a lawful request, to disclose your information without your consent or notice. We may also be required to disclose your information to a third party or governmental entity in response to a court order. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our services, servers, network systems, and databases.
E. To Enforce Legal Rights
We may also share your information to protect our customers, employees, or property; in emergency situations; to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing; and to enforce our rights under our terms of service and policies, in court or elsewhere.
4. What Choices Do You Have?
A. Cookies and Do Not Track
We do not place cookies or other similar technologies on your browser when you visit or use our services. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
5. Additional Privacy Disclosures
A. European Union Visitors
Please do not use the Services if you are not a resident of the United States. Use by visitors from the European Economic Area, or EEA, is prohibited.
6. Children’s Privacy
We respect the privacy of parents and children and are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). For that reason, we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13 and we do not direct our services to individuals under the age of 13.
Our services are only for users of the age of 18 or older. If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us or provide any personal information about yourself to us at any time for our services.
7. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take information security seriously. We use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized third-party access to your information. However, we cannot guarantee that these practices will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclosure of your information. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet or other electronic means. You use our services and provide us with your information at your own risk, and we accept no liability for unintentional disclosure.
8. What About Changes to This Notice?
9. Who Can You Contact With Questions or Concerns?
2701 Olympic Blvd.
West Building Suite 200,
Santa Monica, CA 90404